2018 CANADA CUP – U15, Cadet, Junior, U23, Senior, Veterans (40+), Wheelchair
Organized by the Canadian Fencing Federation, in partnership with the Quebec Fencing Federation and the Estoc Fencing Club of Quebec.
Friday, January 19th - Sunday, January 21st, 2018
Québec City Convention Centre
1000, boul. René-Lévesque Est
Québec (Québec) G1R 5T8
690 Rene-Levesque Blvd East
Quebec, QC G1R 5A8
For the convenience of participants, the Delta Québec is connected directly to the Québec City Convention Centre.
- $129/night (Single/Double)
- $149/night (Triple)
- $169 (Quad)
Hotel room rates per room per night are in Canadian funds and are subject to applicable taxes (currently 3.5% Housing Tax, 5% GST and 9.975% PST) in effect at the time of check out.
To reserve online: http://bit.ly/2ibiTA4
To reserve by phone: 1-844-860-3756 Group Code: Canadian Fencing Federation
Reservation deadline: January 5, 2018.
If you are looking to extend your stay in Quebec City, the CFF has put together a summary of activities and attractions, along with some discounts offered by local restaurants, which can be accessed through the following link on our website: Things-to-do-in-Quebec-City-EN
$50 administration fee +
$20 per person - Junior Team
Registration closes Friday, January 5, 11:59PM EST. No registrations will be accepted after January 5th, 2018.
Schedule: (Updated Jan. 11, 2018)
FRIDAY, JANUARY 19 / VENDREDI 19 JANVIER
8h WE/EF junior, ME/EM senior, WS/SF cadet, MF/MF cadet
8H45 WC Sabre pools (all categories mixed /toutes catégories, mélangé)
12h40 WF/FF senior, WF/FF -15
13h ME/EM vet, WE/EF vet, MF/FM-23
13h30 WE/EF junior team/équipe
14h30 MS/SM senior
SATURDAY, JANUARY 20 / SAMEDI 20 JANVIER
8h WF/FF junior, WS/SF junior, MF/FM senior, ME/EM cadet
8h45 WC Epee pools (all categories mixed / toutes catégories, mélangé)
11h40 WS/SF junior team/équipe
12h30 WF/FF junior team/équipe
12h WE/EF -15
13h20 WE/EF senior
14h20 WF/FF and MF/FM vet
15h MS/SM cadet
SUNDAY, JANUARY, 21 / DIMANCHE 21 JANVIER
8h ME/EM junior, WE/EF-23, MF/FM junior, MS/SM junior
11h15 MS /SM junior team/équipe, WE cadet
12h00 WF/FF cadet,
13h00 ME/EM -15, ME/EM junior team/équipe, MF/FM junior team/équipe
13h20 WS/SF senior
14h MS/SM vet, WS/SF vet
PROCEDURE FOR THE ENTRY OF A COMPETITOR IN MORE THAN ONE EVENT
Athletes may not take part in two (2) or more events in the same day unless their participation in the initial event has concluded prior to close registration/confirmation of any subsequent event. Athletes entering multiple events on the same day do so at their own risk; no refunds shall be provided.
Cancellation of entry due to a medical condition: Full refund of EVENT fees, provided the CFF organizers are notified at least 48 hours prior to the event and a doctor's certificate is submitted.
CFF MEMBERS MUST HOLD A NATIONAL CFF LICENCE NUMBER, VALIDATED BY THEIR PROVINCIAL ASSOCIATION.
The event format can be found here: Canada Cup/Nationals Tournament Format
Junior Team Event:
- The fee to participate in the junior team event is $20 per person
- The event will take place after the completion of the individual event according to the schedule
- Team size will be 3-4 people depending on registration numbers
- Teams can be formed by submitting a team roster at the event in advance of the team competition, or by simply registering individually, with teams populated using the Junior Individual rankings.
- Team seeding will be based on the combined individual results from the Junior Canada Cup
- Format will be determined based on number of entries
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 teams with additional prizing awarded to the top team.
- Participation is strongly encouraged as the team event is a priority within the CFF High Performance Program and may be made mandatory in the future for HP Program athletes.
CLOTHING STANDARDS FOR CFF HOSTED COMPETITIONS
The event clothing standards can be found here: CFF Domestic Competition Equipment Standards
NAME: Desjarlais Challenge
DATE: Saturday, January 27 and Sunday, January 28, 2018
Omnisport room (south side)
Complexe sportif Claude Robillard
1000, rue Émile-Journault
Saturday, January 27th: Men's and Women's Foil, Epee and Sabre
Sunday, January 28th: Men's and Women's Foil, Epee and Sabre