2022 Canada Cup #1
2022 Canada Cup #1 – Cadet, Junior, Senior
Organized by the Canadian Fencing Federation, in partnership with the Dynamo Fencing Club.
Friday October 21 – Sunday October 23, 2022
West Vancouver High School
1750 Mathers Avenue West
Vancouver, BC V7V 2G7
$50 administration fee +
$70 Cadet (born 2006 to 2010)
$70 Junior (born 2003 to 2010)
$70 Senior (born 2010 and earlier)
Registration closes Saturday October 7, 2022, 11:59PM EST.
LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
CFF MEMBERS MUST HAVE A NATIONAL CFF LICENSE NUMBER, VALIDATED BY THEIR PROVINCIAL ASSOCIATION.
All coaches must pre-register in order to have access to the competition area on the days they are coaching. All coaches must have completed a CFF-approved Safe Sport training module and provide a valid background check.
The preliminary schedule only shows events by day. Times will only be confirmed after close of registration when there is accurate information on participation numbers for this competition.
Please note that the order of events in the list does NOT indicate time of day OR the order in which events start. No assumptions should be made for travel plans based on this list.
For planning your participation in this competition, the intention is for events to run between 8am and 7pm each day, but this is not guaranteed and is subject to change based on actual registrations.
|Friday/Vendredi 21 Oct||Saturday/Samedi 22 Oct||Sunday/Dimanche 23 Oct|
|AM||EM/ME cadet||AM||EM/ME senior||AM||EM/ME junior|
|AM||FF/WF cadet||AM||SF/WS senior||AM||FF/WF junior|
|AM||SF/WS cadet||AM||FF/WF senior||AM||SF/WS junior|
|PM||EF/WE cadet||PM||EF/WE senior||PM||SM/MS junior|
|PM||SM/MS cadet||PM||FM/MF senior||PM||FM/MF junior|
|PM||FM/MF cadet||PM||SM/MS senior||PM||EF/WE junior|
PROCEDURE FOR THE ENTRY OF A COMPETITOR IN MORE THAN ONE EVENT
Athletes may not take part in two (2) or more events in the same day unless their participation in the initial event has concluded prior to close registration/confirmation of any subsequent event. Athletes entering multiple events on the same day do so at their own risk; no refunds shall be provided.
Cancellation of entry due to a medical condition: Full refund of EVENT fees, provided the CFF organizers are notified at least 48 hours prior to the event and a doctor’s certificate is submitted.
CLOTHING STANDARDS FOR CFF HOSTED COMPETITIONS
By registering for this CFF event, I consent to the following conditions:
- I consent to the assigned event medical staff attending, diagnosing and treating an injury that occurs on the piste during competition. I agree that this information will be recorded and tracked for my events. I agree that if the assigned medical staff determine that I cannot continue to compete, I will be withdrawn from the event
- I verify that I meet the age (upper and lower year of birth) and other event criteria for all the events I have entered. I acknowledge that I will be withdrawn from events that I am ineligible to compete in.
- Only athletes, officials, pre-registered coaches, and designated volunteers will be allowed to access the competitions area.
- All coaches must be registered coaches with the CFF, have completed safe sport training, and provide a valid background check.
- If you have COVID symptoms DO NOT come to the venue. Your entry fee will be reimbursed.
- Masks must be worn at all times, covering the mouth and nose, except by athletes when they are on piste.
- It is highly recommended that all participants complete a rapid test prior to coming to the competition.
- All participants must leave the venue immediately once finished their event.
- Physical distancing is to be maintained whenever possible.
- There will be limited access for spectators.