Canada Cup #1
Canada Cup #1 (Cadet, Junior, Senior)
Organized by the Canadian Fencing Federation, in partnership with the Club d’escrime STH.
Friday October 13 – Sunday October 15, 2023
Terminal des croisières,
300 Rue de l’Estuaire,
$50 administration fee +
$75 Cadet (born 2007 to 2011)
$75 Junior (born 2004 to 2011)
$75 Senior (born 2011 and earlier)
Regular fee deadline: Friday September 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM EST
First late entry fee deadline (double fees): Friday September 29, 2023 at 6:00 PM EST
Final entry fee deadline (triple fees): Friday October 6, 2023 at 6:00 PM EST
NOTE: Late Registration: will only be accepted if there is no significant impact on competition resources (i.e. number of pistes and referees).
CFF MEMBERS MUST HAVE A NATIONAL CFF LICENSE NUMBER, VALIDATED BY THEIR PROVINCIAL ASSOCIATION.
Register online through the membership system using the same email you used to purchase your CFF license and provincial membership.
All coaches must pre-register in order to have access to the competition area on the days they are coaching. All coaches must have completed a CFF-approved Safe Sport training module, successfully completed the NCCP Make Ethical Decisions evaluation, and provide a valid background check.
|CANADA CUP #1 – 2023 – COUPE DU CANADA N°1|
|SCHEDULE – HORAIRE Close of check-in|
|FRIDAY – VENDREDI||SATURDAY – SAMEDI||SUNDAY – DIMANCHE|
- All times are for close of check-in
- For planning your participation in this competition, the intention is for events to run between 8am and 7pm each day, but this is not guaranteed and is subject to change based on actual registrations.
All events: poules with 20-30% eliminated, followed by direct elimination.
PROCEDURE FOR THE ENTRY OF A COMPETITOR IN MORE THAN ONE EVENT
Athletes may not take part in two (2) or more events in the same day unless their participation in the initial event has concluded prior to close registration/confirmation of any subsequent event. Athletes entering multiple events on the same day do so at their own risk; no refunds shall be provided.
Cancellation of entry due to a medical condition: Full refund of EVENT fees, provided the CFF organizers are notified at least 24 hours prior to the event and a doctor’s certificate is submitted.
By registering for this CFF event, I consent to the following conditions:
- I consent to the assigned event medical staff attending, diagnosing and treating an injury that occurs on the piste during competition. I agree that this information will be recorded and tracked for my events. I agree that if the assigned medical staff determine that I cannot continue to compete, I will be withdrawn from the event
- I verify that I meet the age (upper and lower year of birth) and other event criteria for all the events I have entered. I acknowledge that I will be withdrawn from events that I am ineligible to compete in.
- Only athletes, officials, pre-registered coaches, and designated volunteers will be allowed to access inside the competition area.
- All coaches must be registered coaches with the CFF, have completed safe sport training, successfully completed the NCCP Make Ethical Decisions evaluation, and provide a valid background check.
- If you have COVID symptoms DO NOT come to the venue. Your entry fee will be reimbursed.