REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR CFF NATIONALS APPROACHES AND SENIOR TEAM EVENT INFORMATION
A reminder that the registration deadline for the CFF National Championships scheduled to take place from May 17-20 at in Quebec City Convention Centre in Quebec City, Quebec is quickly approaching! Registration closes Friday, April 26th at midnight EST with double fees and then triple fees applied.
The National Championships will include Senior Team events. A few reminders on how the Team event works:
- The fee to participate in the senior team event is $20 per person and athletes register for it individually through the registration process.
- Team size will be 3-4 people depending on registration numbers
- Teams can be formed by submitting a team roster at the event in advance of the team competition, or by simply registering individually, with teams populated using the Senior Individual rankings.
- Team seeding will be based on the combined individual results from the Senior events
- Format will be determined based on number of entries
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 teams with additional prizing awarded to the top team.
If someone has already registered for their individual events, they can log in again and register for team. There is no additional admin fee for adding events. The team events are currently scheduled on the holiday Monday and we are hoping to create a great atmosphere around it!
Don’t forget to register for the 2019 CFF Awards & Recognition Banquet. The cost is $30.00 and includes dinner, a free gift and opportunities to win prizes. Come out and help us recognize our 2018 award winners! The event will include a DJ and dance following the awards. You can purchase the tickets on the event registration page or through the following link: