Registration for the 2021-2022 HPP will be open starting 1 July 2021!!
TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CFF HPP:
- Register for the HPP program and pay associated fee by going to https://2mev.com/#!/events/high-performance-program-hpp-membership-20212022
- Have a valid CFF licence for the 2021-22 season.
- Purchase an FIE licence if planning on attending any FIE competitions (World Cup, Grand Prix, etc.) – included in the HHP program registration options
- Purchase an EFC licence, if planning on attending any EFC events – included in the HPP program registration options
- During this registration process, you’ll be asked to provide or complete the following items:
- An online signature of the HPP Athlete Agreement for 2021-2022.
- One recent colour passport-size photos (head and shoulders only). These photos have to be sent every time you apply to the HP Program.
- A photocopy of pages 2-3 from your government of Canada Passport. Please make sure that you have a valid passport for the entire season. Some countries require the passport be valid for 3 to 6 months after scheduled departure.
- A copy of your yearly training plan signed by your personal coach.
- Successful completion of Safe Sport training.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you abide by the FIE and CCES anti-doping rules. Please read the Athlete’s Guide to Doping Control published by the CCES and complete the e-learning course True Sport Clean .
Fees for 2021-2022
• If you register before 1 December 2021: $550
• If you register after 1 December 2021: $650
IMPORTANT: Please also familiarize yourself with the information on the Safe Sport page on the CFF website including the CFF’s Safe Sport Policy Manual. To report suspected abuse, you may contact the CFF’s Independent Safe Sport Official, Brian Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information, please contact: email@example.com
Due to lost revenues as a result of the pandemic, the reduction of HPP fees in 2020-2021, increased expenses related to the Olympic qualification effort, and previous years’ financial losses, the CFF is experiencing a serious financial shortfall. Please consider making a donation to help support Canadian fencing!