Registration is now open!!
If you missed the HPP meeting on Saturday September 12, you can watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nor0kF6CEQ0
TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CFF HPP:
- Register for the HPP program and pay associated fee by going to https://2mev.com/#!/events/1081-High-Performance-Program.
- Have a valid CFF licence for the 2020-21 season.
- Purchase an FIE licence if planning on attending any FIE competitions (World Cup, Grand Prix, etc.) – included in the HHP program registration options
- Purchase and EFC licence, if planning on attending any EFC events – included in the HHP program registration options
- During this registration process, you’ll be asked to provide or complete the following items:
- An online signature of the HPP Athlete Agreement for 2020-2021.
- One recent colour passport-size photos (head and shoulders only). These photos have to be sent every time you apply to the HP Program.
- A photocopy of pages 2-3 from your government of Canada Passport. Please make sure that you have a valid passport for the entire season. Some countries require the passport be valid for 3 to 6 months after scheduled departure.
- A copy of your yearly training plan (available august 1st, 2020) signed by your personal coach.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you abide by the FIE and CCES anti-doping rules. Please read the Athlete’s Guide to Doping Control published by the CCES and complete the e-learning course True Sport Clean .
Fees for 2020-2021
• If you register before Oct 31: $300
• If you register from Nov 1 – Dec 31: $500
• If you register after Jan 1st: $750
Due to lost revenues as a result of the pandemic, the reduction of HPP fees, increased expenses related to the Olympic qualification effort, and previous years’ financial losses, the CFF is experiencing a serious financial shortfall. Please consider making a donation to help support Canadian fencing!
For more detailed information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org